MMA video production – TSG Advert Teaser
Filming this encounter was exciting to say the least!
Tunnel Shark will also be the MMA Video Production team for this months UWC 25.
Here are a few important facts about the Head Coach over at TSG Fight School, Dan Burzotta.
– World MMA Heavy Weight Title Belt Holder – UKMMAC
– First Royce Gracie Brasilian Jiu Jitsu European Black Belt Holder
– 8 times International Gold Medalist – British Jiu Jitsu Association (Jikishin)
– 2 times United Nations Jiu Jitsu World Heavy Weight Champion – British Jiu Jitsu Association
– World Bronze & European Silver Medalist – International Jiu Jitsu Federation
– Captained the British Jiu Jitsu Team
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills, from a mixture of other combat sports, to be used in competitions. The rules allow the use of both striking as well as grappling techniques, both while standing and while on the ground.
Popular MMA disciplines include:
- Stand-up: Various forms of Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Karate are trained to improve footwork, elbowing, kicking, kneeing and punching.
- Clinch: Freestyle, Greco-Roman wrestling, Sambo and Judo are trained to improve clinching, takedowns and throws, while Muay Thai is trained to improve the striking aspect of the clinch.
- Ground: Submission Grappling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, shoot wrestling, catch wrestling and Sambo are trained to improve ground control and position, as well as to achieve submission holds, and defend against them.